#51 We Are All Very Anxious
Content Warning: Mention of Suicide
The Pod Pod Cvlt Cast Iteration 1 tackled anxiety in the first season of the podcast. Chastain, Kimmy, and Liz delve into anxiety, society, collective trauma, loss, and so much more. Get cozy and gather your self care items. This episode is guaranteed to make you question the origins of your own anxious thoughts.
Click here to jump to the FULL TRANSCRIPT of this episode.
Resources & References
- 11 Latina Critics on “Encanto”
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Max Neef Model of Fundamental Human Needs
- Astrology is Effing Old
- We Are All Very Anxious
- How Emotions are Made: The Secret Life of the Brain
- No Death, No Fear: Comforting Wisdom for Life
- Loving Kindness Meditation
- Breathing Exercises/Grounding
- You Feel Like Shit
Episode 51 Transcript
Unfortunately, the service we used to use to transcribe our episode has increased their prices. Consider becoming a Patreon Supporter to help us make our episodes accessible again!
Transcribing… please check back.
Credits & Contact
- Hosts: Chastain, Kimmy, & Liz
- Website: podpodcvltcast.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title Music: “Spencer – Bluegrass” by Lobo Loco
- Midroll Music: “The Point Break” by Pale Blue/Goberino
- Instagram: @cvltwithav
- Twitter: @PodPodCvltCast
- Facebook: @PodPodCvltCast
- Patreon: Pod Pod Cvlt Cast
- YouTube: Pod Pod Cvlt Cast
- Tumblr: /podpodcvlcast