Tell Us About Your Polyam & Kink Fam Holiday Plans!
The Pod shares how we spent last week’s US holiday, what the holiday meant to us, and some media we think is important for people to hear regarding the history of Thanksgiving. Annnnnnnd….
MOST IMPORTANTLY! We want to know how YOU and your polyamorous partners or nonmonogamous partners or kinky / BDSM partners or LGBTQ partners of chosen families of any kind are spending holidays of ANY KIND! Are you single and just enjoying cuffing season? WE WANT TO KNOW! Skipping the holidays? Cool! Tell us! Want to be a blanket beast? YESS!
Call 1-804-404-3577 and leave us a voicemail (3 min max, sorry) with your preferred first name, your location, your consent to use the recording on our podcast, and your awesome holiday plans. DEADLINE January 1, 2020
We’re going to compile all of your stories into a heartfelt episode of polyam and kink fam and queer and whatever representation for the world to hear so we can all enjoy some tea and snuggle our ear buds in the new year.
Thich Nhat Hanh On How Lucky we are to be Alive
Thich Nhat Hanh (curated from HackSpirit.com)
“People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child — our own two eyes. All is a miracle.”
“Because you are alive, everything is possible.”
“Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion.”
“Life is a miracle, and being aware of simply this can already make us very happy.”
“Birth is okay and death is okay, if we know that they are only concepts in our mind. Reality transcends both birth and death.”
Resources & References
- Hannah’s Nerd Girl Stuff: Doctor What
- Podcast Max Wants You To Listen To: Joey Clift on How Did This Get Played
- Podcast: How Did This Get Made (which IS on Earwolf)
- Short Film: Telling People You’Re Native American When You’Re Not Native Is A Lot Like Telling A Bear You’Re A Bear When You’Re Not A Bear
- Video Chastain Wants You To Watch: Native American Girls Describe the REAL History Behind Thanksgiving
- The Meringue Box Recipe Chastain Fucked Up When She Was 17
Credits & Contact
- Hosts: Max, Chastain, Hannah, & Erik
- Website: www.podpodcvltcast.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Title Music: “Spencer – Bluegrass” by Lobo Loco
- Midroll Music: “The Point Break” by Pale Blue/Goberino
- Instagram: @cvltwithav
- Twitter: @PodPodCvltCast
- Facebook: @PodPodCvltCast
- Patreon: Pod Pod Cvlt Cast
- YouTube: Pod Pod Cvlt Cast
- Tumblr: /podpodcvlcast
Instacart – Groceries delivered in as fast as 1 hour. Free Delivery on Your First Order Over $35
Save yourself that trip to the market — Instacart delivers groceries in as fast as 1 hour! They connect you with Personal Shoppers in your area to shop and deliver groceries from your favorite stores. Use this link to let Instacart know the Pod Pod Cvlt Cast sent you! https://instacart.pxf.io/JaVQ2Become a Patron!