#4 More Chicks? That’s Awesome!
In this episode we meet Erik, one of our hosts, who considers himself an average, heterosexual, cisgendered, white guy. Erik is in a monogamish or “closed polyamorous” relationship in which he practices ethical unicorn hunting, group sex, and mindfulness. As a former serial monogamist, he grew up with a story book idea of monogamous love that never seemed to work out for him.
This episode touches on coming out as polyamorous and parenting as a polyamorous person.
Terms of Note
Here are some terms and phrases we use in this podcast and links to articles we find informative. If we say something unfamiliar to you, please drop us a line on Twitter @podpodcvltcast FB /podpodcvltcast or email: email@example.com
- Out as Polyamorous
- Polyamorous Parents
- Chosen Family
- Serial Monogamy
- Closed Relationship (in polyamory)
- Open Relationship
- Play Party (Sex Party)
- Unicorn Hunting
- Historical Feelings
- Relationship Red Flags
- For basic terms relating to Polyamory or Kink, please see the show notes for Episode #1 A Kinsey Hero
Resources & References
Credits & Contact
- Hosts: Max, Chastain, Hannah, & Erik
- Website: www.podpodcvltcast.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title Music: “Spencer – Bluegrass” by Lobo Loco
- Midroll Music: “The Point Break” by Pale Blue/Goberino