#46 Season 3 Preview: Transitions
Content Warning: This episode contains mention of mental health challenges, suicide, and abuse.
There once was a podcast hosted by four and now that podcast is very much no more. However, one host has their foot in the door. So here’s Chastain… back at the mic, and they’re going to tell you what’s in store!
Chastain shares some hard things, soft things, and doggy things from the pandemic. Welcome to a time of transition in life, love, learning, and libido.
Resources & References
- Disrupting the Bystander by AV Flox
- What is a Peer Recovery Specialist?
- Vipassana Meditation
- No Death, No Fear: Comforting Wisdom for Life by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Seasonal Affective Disorder Resources
- Crisis Resources
- How to Find a Sex/Kink Positive Therapist
- Kink Aware Professionals from the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom
Episode 46 Transcript
Unfortunately, the service we used to use to transcribe our episode has increased their prices. Consider becoming a Patreon Supporter to help us make our episodes accessible again!
Transcribing… please check back.
Credits & Contact
- Hosts: Chastain
- Website: podpodcvltcast.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title Music: “Spencer – Bluegrass” by Lobo Loco
- Midroll Music: “The Point Break” by Pale Blue/Goberino
- Instagram: @cvltwithav
- Twitter: @PodPodCvltCast
- Facebook: @PodPodCvltCast
- Patreon: Pod Pod Cvlt Cast
- YouTube: Pod Pod Cvlt Cast
- Tumblr: /podpodcvlcast